[vtkusers] glyphs..

K.R.Subramanian krs at zappa.uncc.edu
Fri May 4 01:22:21 EDT 2001

>From the docs, I understand glyphs can be scaled based on scalar or
vector data.
Can the glyph colors also be controlled by the input data at the same
time? For
instance if I have a cube glyph, I would like it to be scaled based on
vector data and
its color altered based on scalar value.  In fact what I am doing is to
scale in Z by the
scalar value and also color by a lookup table - though this seems
somewhat redundant,
it clarifies the visualization.. qn. is, can this be done via glyphs?

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs