[vtkusers] vtkLightKit

Ben Held ben.held at staarinc.com
Wed Mar 28 12:08:30 EST 2001

Michael,

I am doing this in C++.  If I just create a new vtkLightKit, add it to the
renderer and call LightFollowCameraOn(), the object I display are black.  Is
this because the defaults for a new light kit are not appropriate?  The
documentation does not provide any info on proper values for the various
adjustment calls provided in vtkLightKit.  Perhaps it is easier to use
vtkLight?

Ben