[vtkusers] errata : Borland BvtkCxxWizard available

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 18:06:40 EST 2001

Further to earlier post : The first link below has been updated to include
the Borland VCL package files for anyone downloading the binary zip file
who doesn't have the relevant dlls etc. This is most likely if you are
using the command line compiler or a version of C++Builder earlier than 5.

ttfn

John B