[vtkusers] 3D surface triangulations from a set of surface cloud points!

Hamid Dehghani dehghani at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 11:31:27 EST 2001

Hi all
I am trying to generate a 3D surface triangulation from a set of 3D points from
a surface (points generated for the skin layer from a set of MRI slices)
All I have is just coordinates of my points!
what is the best way of doing this using VTK?
If anyone can help, I be grateful. Also if anyone wants to try generating
triangulation from my points, let me know and I'll email you my data.
Thanks
Hamid Dehgahni

Hamid Dehghani PhD MIPEM
Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering
University College London
Shropshire House
11-20 Capper Street
London