[vtkusers] Teaching VTK with TCL/TK

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 07:07:22 EST 2001

>I'm teaching a course for computer science graduate students this summer on
>the subject of scientific visualization. We'll be using VTK (both TCL/TK and
>C++ flavors) on PCs for projects and there will be 48 hours for lecture
>and/or labs.

>Any further suggestions would be welcome. It would probably be a good idea
>to communicate directly to save the VTK world from these slightly off-topic
>messages.

If you're not going to start your course for a couple of months. I'm hoping
to have a beta release of RPD-2 (Rapid Pipieline Design) ready soonish
(couple of months). Your students could be guinea pigs if you want.
No web page available yet, but RPD is a visual network editor for vtk
(RPD-2 now with Tcl support).
I can send a version of RPD-1 if you don't know what it is.

ttfn

John B