[vtkusers] RemoveAllClippingPlanes gone?

Julian Humphries julian at essaustin.com
Sun Mar 11 15:22:42 EST 2001

I am trying to figure out how to remove a (one or more) clipping
plane(s) from a PolyDataMapper.   I added the plane with

self.mymapper.AddClippingPlane(plane)

just fine.  The interface allows multiple calls so I need a way to remove
all added clipping planes.  It looks like RemoveAllClippingPlanes() would
do the job, but the version of vtk I am using (PC binaries, released
version 3.1) with Python bindings doesn't have this method (apparently).
A call to:

self.mymapper.RemoveAllClippingPlanes() returns an attribute error.

There don't seem to be any examples.  Any suggestions would be
welcome.

Thanks, Julian Humphries