[vtkusers] genarating movies from VTK views

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Fri Mar 9 12:14:41 EST 2001

Hi Oliver,

I have a class called vtkWindowVideoSource that will automatically
capture n frames/second from any vtkWindow and store the frames in
memory.  The frames can be accessed (either one at a time or en masse)
from vtkWindowVideoSource output and written to files using vtkPNMWriter.
Then I use an mpeg encoder on the files.  The class is still a little
buggy, but you can try it out if you want.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group