[vtkusers] vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter

Raja Ghanem rng at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jun 28 19:09:52 EDT 2001

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

The error I get is a runtime error R 6025, pure virtual function call, I am
not sure what it is related to.  I figured I will first check if the
sequence of steps I am taking is correct.

I did look at the Tcl exampe, reconstructSurface.tcl, but did not understand
what was going on with the readPoints function.  Not sure what datatype the
function was returning and what was used as input to
vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter.  Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Raja