[vtkusers] Spatial average image filter?

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Thu Jun 21 13:47:10 EDT 2001

I'm a little rusty on this but perhaps vtkImageConvolve with a kernel of all
1/27th's (for 3x3x3 convolve). For the mean smoothing kernel, the coefficents
should sum to one to keep the scaling of the intensity normalized....john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [208.136.18.25]