[vtkusers] Alternative to vtkExtractVOI

Steve Boyd boyd at biomed.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 15 10:33:50 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm using vtkExtractVOI to extract a portion of my vtkStructuredPoints
data, but it seems to be causing problems with my scalar data (I'm using
the latest VTK nightly release).  I noticed in the mail archives that
there had been a problem with vtkExtractVOI at one point, but I think
this was fixed.

Is this true (is it working for others with scalar data)?  Also, is
there an alternative way I can extract a VOI that doesn't involve using
vtkExtractVOI?  (i.e., SetExtent, SetWholeExtent?).

Sincerely,

Steve

--
Steven Boyd, PhD