[vtkusers] New Web Pages

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Thu Jun 14 19:02:35 EDT 2001

At 14/06/2001 15:02, Joey Mukherjee wrote:

>Speaking of Cygwin, I suppose more people have noticed VTK doesn't build
>anymore
>in it.

This is not exactly true :)
As far as I understand the problem, the latest version of gcc that comes
with Cygwin has removed automatic support of the win32 api, and you should
(for example) re-enable it with the -mwin32 and -mwindows flags (check
your  user.make).
For the rest of the build, I'm investigating the problem with our local
Cygwin guru, Mumit Kahn. I'll keep you posted.