[vtkusers] New Web Pages

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Jun 14 13:26:02 EDT 2001

Hello Simon,

Thanks for the feedback - you make a good point. I will add an
announcements page and a link from the side bar. After that, it will be up
to the folks who have announcements to make (add new classes, make
significant changes, etc) to add the information to the page. That's all
VTK developers, not just the folks here at Kitware.

Any developer can access the web pages - the same way you check out vtk,
you can check out vtkhtml. After making your committing changes please send
me email so that I can update the web server.

We'll try this for a while and see if it works. The page should be there
some time this afternoon.

Lisa