[vtkusers] Error in vtkImageChangeInformation

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon Jun 11 12:57:25 EDT 2001

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Matthias Zangl wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> thanks for trying us to help. But it doesn't seem to work anyway. First I
> tried changing the data-extent to the values you suggested - changed
> nothing. I also tried to use the headsq-data, but even here I am running
> into the same problem (I see nothing when I use the transformation).
>
> I am of the opinion that it depends very much on the version of the used vtk
> (and I am using the nightly build from 06th of June).

This is quite a strange problem.  If you can write a script that
produces the error that only uses the vtk example data, then mail
it to me and I'll test it for you.

Also, I made some changes to vtkImageChangeInformation a couple days
ago that might fix the problem (but I can't be sure unless I can
reproduce the errors myself).

 - David