[vtkusers] Error in vtkImageChangeInformation

Matthias Zangl zangl at ism-austria.at
Mon Jun 11 10:58:02 EDT 2001

Hello David,

thanks for trying us to help. But it doesn't seem to work anyway. First I
tried changing the data-extent to the values you suggested - changed
nothing. I also tried to use the headsq-data, but even here I am running
into the same problem (I see nothing when I use the transformation).

I am of the opinion that it depends very much on the version of the used vtk
(and I am using the nightly build from 06th of June).

Bye,
Matt