[vtkusers] Connect component labelling

Kiran, P (CORP, GEITC) P.Kiran at geind.ge.com
Wed Jun 6 07:49:24 EDT 2001

> Hi everyone,

I have asked a question regarding connected component labelling for 3D
points, for which I have not got any responses.
I am rephrasing  my question as follows:

Are there any existing algorithms in vtk to label the 3D data points into
different regions ( based on their neighbourhood connectivity) ?

For example the 3D data points shown below, into 3 different labels.