[vtkusers] MRI Tiff stacks

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm at utsc.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 31 17:58:03 EDT 2001

Hi all,
Many moons ago I was trying to write some molecular viz stuff in vtk but
it never turned out (not so much vtk's fault as it was sort of underlying
molecular semantics that frusturated me)

Anyhoo I'm back to vtk as I have some mouse embryo MRI data that I'd like
to visualize and
I've been  given a tiff stack, which I really not sure how to process (is
it just a  concatenated set of tiff files?). I think Sebastien Barre's
tutorial provides me with most of the other help I'll need.

Any other advice from people who have done this sort of thing would be
appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Maneesh Yadav