[vtkusers] vtk w/ CAVElib and clipping

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 17 13:49:46 EDT 2001

Are you sure it isn't the CAVE-defined front/back clipping
planes?

Have you looked at the other CAVE/vtk rendering engines like
Paul Rajlich's Performer-based version
  http://brighton.ncsa.uiuc.edu/%7Eprajlich/vtkActorToPF/
Or if you need pure OpenGL (don't have Performer on your
machine), then there's Matt Hall's
vtkCaveRenderWindow/VTK2CAVE
  http://zeus.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~mahall/

-john