[vtkusers] Point data to Surface

Kiran, P (CORP, GEITC) P.Kiran at geind.ge.com
Thu Jul 12 05:24:04 EDT 2001

Hi Johan,

I am trying following method to solve the problem:

1.  First read the x y z points into vtkPolyData
2.  Pass the vtkPolyData through   vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter.
3.  Send the output of step2  through vtkContour filter.
4.  Use the PolDataMapper, Actor, Renderer to view the output of step3.

I am sending the sample tcl file which I am using to generate the surface
for my data.
( In this tcl file my data format is:
   6
   0 0 0 0