[vtkusers] Q: nVidia graphics card problem. Help!

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:46:07 EDT 2001

Hi David,

Thanks for your prompt reply and suggestion.

We are in no instance ever sharing vtkTexture
objects between render windows. Each viewer has its own render window
and the 2D viewers each have their own set of texture objects and actors,
one per slice. They are never re-used and never shared.
Which is why I'm very puzzled.

Best regards,

Audrius