[vtkusers] VTK and TclPro

Francesco Vespignani francesco.vespignani at euganeamedica.it
Mon Jul 2 05:08:21 EDT 2001

Hi All,

Sorry Ming, it is not an aswer to your problem but another question that i
prefer to put in your thread:
how can I use TclX and vtk in the same script under linux ?

I'm beginning to use vtk with tcl and with wishx i dont know how to load vtk
and with the vtk executable shell i don't know how to use tclx (is it
possible?).

maybe i don't understand how tcl shells and tcl 'dialects/extensions' works
can anybody help me?

Tanks a  lot in advance

Francesco