[vtkusers] PCMaker in a batch file

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Thu Jan 25 11:34:32 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a batch file under WinNT to build vtk and move files to the
appropriate places. I've got everything figured out except how to run PCmaker
non-interactively. I'm hoping its just a matter of specifying the configuration
file to pcmaker in a command line. Any suggestions appreciated.

Also if I edit a new class I wrote that was previously built into vtk do I need
to rerun pcmaker or just nmake. Sorry I'm not quite up to speed on the build
process yet....Thanks!

Dr. John M. Anast    -   Advanced Imaging Lab
The Procter and Gamble Company - Winton Hill Tech Center
6100 Center Hill Road - Cincinnati, OH 45224 - USA
phone 513-634-4310     fax 513-634-4472