[vtkusers] Volumetric Method for Mesh Generation

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 12:51:18 EST 2001

Mmm, if you can get this working in VTK we'd all roll over and making
purring noises. It relies on code for Delaunay, Voronoi etc., most of which
I believe we have already. Issues to do with the GNU licence possibly.

Tim Hutton,                        http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~dmi/MINORI
Research Fellow & PhD student,                   T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
MINORI Project, Biomedical Informatics Unit,     Tel: [+44] (0)20 7915 2344
Eastman Dental Institute, UCL,                   Fax: [+44] (0)20 7915 2303
256 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8LD, UK      Mobile: [+44] (0)7748 678 832
This email represents the views of the sender alone and must not be
construed as representing the views of the Eastman Dental Institute. It may
contain confidential information and may be protected by law as a legally
privileged document and copyright work. Its content should not be disclosed
and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s)
named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender.