[vtkusers] (no subject)

Allan Loh lohawk at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:21:52 EST 2001

Hi all..

  Once again I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out how
to do something in vtk .. ;-)

  I have two sets of data, both lying on a plane along the
z-axis.  One set of data is an iso-surface, while the other
is a set of polylines defining the borders of the isosurface.
(The lines in the polylines do not have matching lines in the
isosurface).

  The problem I'm facing is how to clip the isosurface to the
border defined by the polylines.  Both are currently represented
by vtkPolyData objects.

  I've tried using vtkClipPolyData, but am unsure of how to
define the implicit function.  I've not much hair left to
pull out, so any help will be very much appreciated

Regards

Allan