[vtkusers] Volumetric Method for Mesh Generation

thutton thutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 09:06:18 EST 2001

Hi Erik,

You've seen vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter, right? The volumetric method of which you speak is quite similar. I did look briefly at how easy it would be the integrate Curless' VripPack into VTK, it got shelved.

I'm more intrigued by the 98 work of Nina Amenta and Marshall Bern, that looks really good, it uses the origanal unorganized points as the vertices of the final mesh.

Tim.