[vtkusers] March.tcl

Murat Maga maga at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:21:49 EST 2001

HI folks
I'm a newbie to vtk and I need your help.
I was using the march.tcl and a initialization script (which I enter the
pixel size, resolution, name of files/directory, threshold etc) with VTK
3.1.2 under NT 4. However my wish version is 4.2. Anyway when I upgraded
to version 3.2 I start receiving this messages:
Object named reader, could not find requested method: SetDataExtend
or method was called with incorrect arguments.
I downloaded to version 2.4 and still receive the same error.
I can send the small script if that helps.
Thanks in advance
Murat