[vtkusers] Contents of VTK example data?

Simon J. Rees sjrees at okstate.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:40:11 EST 2001

I have nothing to do with the generation of this data, but I have been using
it later to test something out, and from my CFD experiance I can give you a
guess at most of it:

p1 - pressure
u1 - U component of the velocity
v2 - V component of the velocity
w2 - W component of the velocity
ke - turbulent kinetic energy
ep - turbulent dissipation rate (epsilon)
h1 - enthalpy
c1,c11,...c17 - concentration (various gases)
hpor,... - normalized data (don't know what)

The kitchen appears to have a system known as displacement ventilation -
note the inlet is near the floor on one end wall. As you are at KTH I guess
you know that anyway.

- sjr