[vtkusers] vtkhow Win32RenderWindowInteractor respond to WM_MOUSEMOVE

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Jan 10 08:57:52 EST 2001

The Win32RenderWindowInterractor and its X-Windows counterpart both forward
their events to an interactor style that interprets the events. If you want
to have a different interaction you should subclass the interactor style to
create your own style and then assign that style (SetInteractorStyle I
believe is the method) to your vtkRenderWindowInteractor instance. There is
also a vtkInteractorStyleUser which allows you to define your own behavior
using callbacks.

- Ken