[vtkusers] 3.2 Release ...

D.M.P.Davies dmpd at mcmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:31:02 EST 2001

I'm still trying to crack under tcl/tk  repositioning , i.e. generating
a suitable transformation
matrix , to reposition a probe. I wish to look at a previous probe
position in the (camera)
view cutting the reorientated object.
(Like looking at an object moving through a probe  under a microscope).

This I am finding difficult- Where can I find  the order of applying
matrix rotations and
translations to get the equivalent camera reorientation??

Further changing to the new  3.2 release -
The removal of SetViewPlaneNormal from vtkCamera seems to complicate the
setting of object views to standard views.

Does anyone now  know the easy way to set the TkRenderWindow to aknown
orientation??

[Note -  also I don't think that the vtkCellPicket GetAssembly no longer
returns the assembly name -
I've  had to change to vtkCellPicker GetActor.]

Dave (Davies)