[vtkusers] vtkImageBlend

amit saxena amit_saxena01 at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Jan 7 06:22:39 EST 2001

Hi,
  I am trying to register the CT and MRI dataset in
3D. After processing I get the transform which I apply
to one of the image set and try to blend the images
before viewing them. Now because there is a scaling
the image size changes and the common point in the
blending seems to be the lower left corner ,thus the
images donot overlap. How can I make the the centers
of the two images overlap?
   Secondly how can I shift the center of transform in
vtkTransform to the center of the image?

Thanking in adcvance

AMIT