[vtkusers] VTK + Tcl 8.3.0 + Itcl 3.1.0 (NT)

David J. Netherway djn at elan.mad.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Feb 27 03:35:49 EST 2001

Dear Hugo,

Thanks for your help.

Your last suggestion was correct. There are no executables. You simply use the 8.3.2 version
of wish and access the Itcl, Itk and Iwidgets packages.

It all seems to be working now.

I haven't quite worked out why I had installation errors yesterday. But
uninstalling everything and starting again seemed to clear whatever mess I was in yesterday
 - probably had incompatible versions floating arround.

The clue I needed was that there was no need for an itkwish.

Thanks again, David

However