[vtkusers] link error building vtktcl

Wolfram H Volpi whv88240 at Bayou.UH.EDU
Mon Feb 26 20:20:45 EST 2001

Hello everyone.
I am having trouble with building a tcl wrapper for my new VTK class and
would appreciate your help.

VTK-Tcl builds fine without the new class.
VTK (without tcl) builds fine with the new class.
But when I build vtk-tcl with the new class, the following error comes up.

	vtktclgraphicsobjs.lib(vtkAxesTcl.obj) : error LNK2001

Now the strange part.  When I remove the new class from the Makefile.in,
I am be back to the original vtk library that previously built fine.
But when I build, the same error persists.
Then I delete the vtkbin directory and rebuild vtk, it links fine.

Is there some kind of bug in the VisualStudio-pcmaker-tcl interface or am
I doing something wrong?
I am using VTK 3.1, pcmaker, on Visual Studio 6.0 C++, NT4.0.

Thank you for your help,
Wolfv.