[vtkusers] Handling bad data

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Thu Feb 15 14:51:21 EST 2001

I have a Structured Grid dataset which may occasionally get some bad data inside
of it.  Sometimes this data is just fill data which should really be thrown out,
but I don't want to lose my nice grid structure.

What is the best way of handling this kind of data?

Is there some filter I can use that will go through all the data and remove bad
points, but preserve topology?

(Bad data! Very bad data!)  :-)

Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                                                       +
+      joey at swri.org                      "I intend to live forever,       +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        so far, so good...               +