[vtkusers] Volume rendering

xiong fei xfpku at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Feb 14 22:48:14 EST 2001

Hi, all

   Sorry to post this message again, but I am really
stuck now. As what was said before, I want to
visualize some financial data using volume rendering.
But the question is how to do it?
   I have tried vtkGaussianSplatter or
vtkShepardMethod to transfer the raw data to be
structured points, and it really did. However, when I
try to run the program, a error is reported :
"vtkVolumeRayCastMapper (0x10031048): The scalar data
type: 10 is not supported when volume rendering.
Please convert the  data to unsigned char or unsigned
short." So what shall I do next? can someone help me?
Thanks.

Best Regards
Peter
--- xiong fei <xfpku at yahoo.com.sg> wrote: > Hi, dear