[vtkusers] Can VTK use other GUI tools?

Marco Petrone m.petrone at cineca.it
Mon Feb 12 13:17:44 EST 2001

Sebastien BARRE wrote:

> Thanks for the file.
> Which wxWindows have you used ? I've tried with 2.2.5, and I got plenty of
> link error (unresolved symbol). My platform is W2K.

The project was set for wx version 2.2.1, now I'm using 2.2.5 (with W2K) and
I've just updated the package. Perhaps you will have to change the name of the
wxwindow library to link from the project settings (look at the readme file,
I've updated it too). Also remeber to set the 3 environment variables
specifying the VTK and WXDIR paths.

Also, David D. Marshal, one the authors of the wxVTKWindow class, has just sent
me an update of the class (thanks David), but I had no time to look at it up to
now.

Bye,

Marco.