[vtkusers] Adding a new class in vtk precompiled binaries

George Kamucha kamucha at hfm.e-technik.uni-kassel.de
Mon Feb 12 08:45:54 EST 2001

Hi all,
I have just upgraded my vtk using a nightly RPM for Linux, the binary is
running smoothly but I  just found myself in a fix when I tried to add a
new class. The files  "user.make" and "Makefile.in", which I need to
edit in order to add the new class are non existent, well,  as
expected!  But how does one go about adding a new class here, do I have
to write my own "Makefile.in" or is there another way out? Please
assist.

Regards

George