[vtkusers] FLTK and vtk questions

Steve Woolsey woolsr at inel.gov
Wed Feb 7 15:36:07 EST 2001

No, I have completely seperate instances of the Fl_vtk_Window in each
class as a private member.  Though the name of each Fl_vtk_Window is the
same in each of the classes.

Steve

John Shalf wrote:

> Hi,
> There shouldn't be any restriction with the Fl stuff to keep you from using multiple render
> windows (its been done before).  You wouldn't happen to be sharing a renderer with multiple
> render windows would you?  You must have completely separate instances of Fl_vtk_windows,
> vtkFlWindow, and vtkRenderer if you want to have multiple render windows.
>
> -john

Steven Woolsey                         Engineer/Scientist
Bechtel BWXT Idaho, LLC                Visualization Engineer
Idaho National Engineering Lab.        EMAIL: woolsr at inel.gov
P.O. Box 1625, M.S. 3605
Idaho Falls, ID  83415-3605