[vtkusers] Controlling label/title size in XYPlotActor []

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Feb 5 06:48:00 EST 2001

Hi Gary-

At 11:58 AM 2/5/2001 +1100, Dietachmayer, Gary wrote:

>Is there a way to control the font size of the title and
>label text in XYPlotActor? I found a function to set the
>font family, but nothing for the size.

No, not currently. In vtkAxisActor2D you would use SetFontFactor()
and SetLabelFactor() to control the relative size of the fonts. The reason
that these are relative is that the font changes size depending on the size
of the viewport.

Similar methods could be added to vtkXYPlotActor...I believe that they were
not added because of the many combinations of font size possible, especially
since the plot legend was added.

Will