[vtkusers] yet more vtk + gui questions

Harris Scott R CIV AFRL/SNJM Scott.Harris at wpafb.af.mil
Fri Feb 2 10:52:52 EST 2001

Using VTK, wxPython, and picking is quite easy. I just render in the
wxVTK widget, and when the appropriate key is pressed I catch the event in
wxPython
and call the picker with the mouse coordinates. It's quite simple (it has to
be-I'm a VTK
and wxPython novice).

You can extend/change the behavior of the wxVTK widget easily to suit your
needs.

I really like wxPython and it's far superior to Tk.

-Scott