[vtkusers] Win32Interactor - setting up for no default interaction

Ted Christiansen ted at caept.com
Sat Dec 22 08:55:13 EST 2001

Hello,

I am developing an application in MFC and would like to have more
control over the interactor.  There are three buttons on my toolbar:
rotate, zoom and pan.  These will determine what "mode" the interactor
should be in when the mouse is moved with the left button pressed.  The
default vtkWin32Interactor interactions should be "off."  If you have
seen the CAD application SolidWorks - this is the functionality I am
after.

I have tried both subclassing the vtkWin32interactor class and
overriding the WinProc in the vtkMFCRenderView class to get the desired
functionality, but nothing seems to work.  Do you have any ideas on how
to do this?  Thanks.

Ted

P.S. Happy Holidays!