[vtkusers] installation of vtk*Instantiator*

Sylvain Jaume jaume at tele.ucl.ac.be
Thu Dec 20 18:06:31 EST 2001

When I compile and install VTK 4.0 today's CVS on my Linux PC, I get
error messages for every 'instantiator' class (and only for those
classes). I cut and pasted some of these error messages:

Installing vtkCommonInstantiator5.h
 ERROR!!! Unable to find: vtkCommonInstantiator5.h

Installing vtkFilteringInstantiator.h
 ERROR!!! Unable to find: vtkFilteringInstantiator.h

Installing vtkImagingInstantiator3.h
 ERROR!!! Unable to find: vtkImagingInstantiator3.h

Installing vtkRenderingInstantiator4.h
 ERROR!!! Unable to find: vtkRenderingInstantiator4.h

Installing vtkHybridInstantiator.h
 ERROR!!! Unable to find: vtkHybridInstantiator.h

Installing vtkPatentedInstantiator0.h
 ERROR!!! Unable to find: vtkPatentedInstantiator0.h

It doesn't stop the installation though.
What's the effect of these errors on the compiled VTK classes?
Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance!
Sylvain