[vtkusers] Re: vtkAviWriter is a part of vtk

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Dec 20 06:15:31 EST 2001

Hi Pratheek,

I'll have to pass on this question because I've never seen the
fabled vtkAviWriter class, I've just heard rumours (from reliable
sources) that it exists.  I don't use volview, I don't work for
Kitware.

My own vtkWindowVideoSource, which allowed a captured animation
to be played back or written out as a set of .bmp, .png, etc.
files is probably never going to be finished or released.  Just
not enough free time.

 - David