[vtkusers] java or C++

J.A. Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Wed Dec 19 10:42:29 EST 2001

Yoshihiko,
I use my own version of vtkPanel which has added functionality.  I don't
use the vtk interactors with vtkPanel because they have their own event
loop.  Mabey there is a way around it though, but I think the
interactors are primarily for one-shot visualizations.  It's easy enough
to create your own versions of the interactors - it is simply done by
implementing new mouse/mousemotion listeners and hooking them up to the
vtkPanel.
-Jeff

--
J.A. Lee       Software Engineer