[vtkusers] java or C++

Yoshihiko NAGAMINE da5y-ngmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Dec 19 09:57:39 EST 2001

Hello, Jeff

> There is already a vtkPanel.java which demonstrates how to use vtk with
> java.

I have a question about vtkPanel.java. Do you use vtkPanel.java?
I could run vtkPanel.java with some examples.
My question is that;
   I read a vtkPanel.java and vtkQt. The vtkQt uses
vtkRenderWindowInteractor and InteractorStyle.
However, the vtkPanel does not uses such an Interactor.
Is there any restriction on using an Interactor with Java or vtkPanel ?

Does anybody know the reason?

> I personally like java as a development language - it is
Me, too. :-)
--
Y. Nagamine