[vtkusers] bug? PolyDataMapper eats (bits of) display lists

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 15:10:47 EST 2001

Large datasets get munged by PolyDataMapper and only small parts
of them get rendered. Has anyone else noticed this? At first all is well,
but if I modify a lookuptable or similar, when redisplaying, only a portion
of my data appears.

I believe it may be connected to pieces and streaming of data. When I select
Immediatemode rendering, the effect disappears...

Anyone got any ideas?

JB
Nightly CVS checkout about 24 hours ago....(but I did notice this behaviour
a few times several weeks back)