[vtkusers] 64 bit version of vtk

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Fri Aug 31 15:03:52 EDT 2001

Hugo,

I was going to wait for Amy to get back to answer this one, but ...

I believe the VTK_USE_68BIT_IDS flag just changes the definition of
vtkIdType.  Different computers use different types for 64 bit ints so the
exact type will vary from system to system.  I do not think it adds any
extra flags while compiling (i.e. -64 on SGI's).

Charles.