[vtkusers] vtkQGL, editing source code required?

George Kamucha kamucha at hfm.e-technik.uni-kassel.de
Wed Aug 8 10:59:23 EDT 2001

Hi all,
I am installing vtkQGL (version vtkQGL_vtk31) using vtk 3.1 and Qt 2.1.0 but
when it reaches to the compilation of vtkQGLInteractorWidget.cpp, I get the
following error:

vtkQGLInteractorWidget.cpp: in method 'void
vtkQGLInteractorWidget::PickActor(int, int)':
vtkQGLInteractorWidget.cpp:529: type 'vtkActor' is not a base type for type
'vtkAssembly'
vtkQGLInteractorWidget.cpp:533: no matching function for call to
'vtkQGLInteractorWidget::actorPicked(vtk Assembly *, vtkPicker *&)'
vtkQGLInteractorWidget.h:125: candidates are:
vtkQGLInteractorWidget::actorPicked(vtkActor *, vtkPicker *)
make[1]: *** [vtkQGLInteractorWidget.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory 'home/kamucha/vtkQGL31/src'

I am left wondering, do I have to change the source code
vtkQGLInteractorWidget.cpp or is there something that I am missing somewhere?
Please, anybody with an idea on this give me the necessary tip, it will be
highly appreciated, thanks
George