[vtkusers] Problems with vtkProbeFilter

fladak at rri.on.ca fladak at rri.on.ca
Fri Aug 3 12:12:38 EDT 2001

I am experiencing problems with vtkProbeFilter.  When I load large files, the
program crashes when I use vtkProbeFilter to get the gray scale value at the
mouse position.  The program crashes as a result of interpolating the gray scale
value at a particular point (see the attachment for error message).  Is there
any other way of interpolating the gray scale value at a particular point
without using vtkProbeFilter?

The program can handle a file of approx. 300MB on a machine with 1GB of RAM.
Also the program can handle a file of approx. 200MB on a machine with 750MB of
RAM.  If the volumes are larger than this, the program crashes.

-Faruq