[vtkusers] missing vtkImageClippingExtents.cxx

Daniel Bisig dbisig at ifi.unizh.ch
Fri Aug 3 11:58:22 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm trying to install vtk on Mac OS X release 10.0.4. I pulled the most
recent release of vtk by using cvs. I strictly followed the procedure as
described in the macintosh/Readme.txt. When running make compilation
fails with the following error message:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `vtkImageClippingExtents.cxx',
needed by `vtkImageClippingExtents.o'.  Stop.
make: *** [build_imaging] Error 2

How am I supposed to solve this problem? Do I really need
vtkImageClippingExtents.o or can I simply remove it from the Makefile?

Thanks in advance for any help!

regards

      Daniel