[vtkusers] extracting a volume of interest

Shiva Bissoon sbissoo2 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:41:17 EDT 2001

Hi Prabhu and others,
I was wondering if you may be able to give some advice and perhaps see my
problems.I am trying to extract a vloume of interest, i.e. the plane where
the particles intersect the plane.However, it runs the error that it cannot
convert a vtkPolydata type to vtkStructedGrid...
Attached is the code in tcl.Could you give it a try and see if you could
sopt what is wrong and perhaps how I might go about changing the
code.thanks,
Shiva