[vtkusers] Applay transformatio to 3D-Imagedata

Peter Böttcher p.boettcher at anat.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Apr 19 15:54:39 EDT 2001

Dear vtk-users!

I am currently working on a matching toll for 3D medical data. I read in
my data with vtkImageReader and
would like to apply a repeatable transformation to the vtkImageData. I
worked around with vtkImageReslice, but the reslicing changes the
matching volume. Is there a simple way to get the points of the image
data, transform them (12DOF) so I can apply my matching program to the
transformed points?
I can't find any filter which gets a transformation and vtkImageData as
input!!

Thanks,

Peter.

--
Dr. Peter Böttcher

|-Chirurgische Tierklinik
| Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Spezielle Chirurgie, einschließlich
Augenkrankheiten

|-Institut für TieranatomieI

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Veterinärstr. 13